OUR 30 DAY WARRANTY
Happily Curated is committed to provide our customers with high quality products.
All our products come with a 30 day replacement warranty from the date of purchase.
If the product you received is defective or does not match the product description, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order and we will resolve your issue.
In case of you receiving the wrong item, please contact us within 48 hours of delivery. We will either process the delivery of the correct product or provide you with a full refund.
If you have received a defective product, please send us the pictures of the product through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. After verification, we will either issue you a full refund or replace the product.
Note: This policy does not cover accidental damage, water damage, misuse of any kind or product abuse.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Our policy is valid only for 30 days. If 30 days have elapsed since you made your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
In order to receive your refund please follow the steps below:
1. Products can only be returned if they are still in their original condition and packaging. Used products, or products damaged by the customer will not be eligible for a refund.
2. Request for returns can be submitted to us through email at email@example.com with detailed reason for return and pictures or a video of the product that supports your reason. Upon approval, you will receive a Return Authorization number and the address of the closest warehouse where you can mail the product you would like to return. To assure your refund please use a trackable mail service, we will not be responsible for lost or missing packages.
Note: You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Please make sure you send the item back as a gift as we don't cover custom fees for returns.
3. Upon the receipt of your package, your products will be examined and a full refund will be issued to your original method of payment. A refund receipt will be emailed to the email address you used when making your original purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item is not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts which we are not responsible for.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit/debit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at: email@example.com
Sale/Promotion items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded at the moment.
Can I cancel my order after it has been placed?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been processed and/or shipped. If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been processed and/or shipped, you will be levied a 20% cancellation fee to cover restocking fees and the charges levied to us for refunds by the payment gateway.
Buyer no longer wants the items
This is the most common example of an invalid reason which we unfortunately cannot honour. The buyer should make sure he or she wants to buy the items before submitting an order, not after. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
Buyer found items cheaper somewhere else
Buyer should be confident that he or she is ready to pay the asking prices before submitting an order. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.